This essential guide teaches you 17 basic troubleshooting procedures and how to solve 21 common problems, along with an easy-to-follow way to troubleshoot novel problems. Macs are generally quite reliable as computers go, but they can still experience significant problems.
Long story short, this is an updated version of the same book, with a different title. Take Control publisher Joe Kissell has written more than 60 books about technology, including many popular Take Control books. Version 3.
Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac, 3rd Edition
Along with numerous small edits, this version contains the following significant changes:. The third edition version 3. January 23, —This book is now up to date with coverage of Mojave.
- Archive for the 'Mac Stuff' Category.
- (Re)Discovering University Autonomy: The Global Market Paradox of Stakeholder and Educational Values in Higher Education.
- Speak the Culture: Italy: Be Fluent in Italian Life and Culture?
- How to get connected and start using your desktop?
- Growth and Optical Properties of Wide-Gap II–VI Low-Dimensional Semiconductors.
- Free Updates to My Mac Maintenance and Troubleshooting Books.
After the next major release of macOS, we'll consider updating it again. You must be logged in to post a review.
Review: Maintaining Your Mac, a Book by Joe Kissell – TechNotes
ISBN: Version: 3. Fix common problems, and handle uncommon problems like a pro! Like the others, it will be a free update even though the changes are much more substantial.
Check back in a couple of days for news. In Joe On Tech, best-selling tech author Joe Kissell offers fresh perspectives on improving your relationship with technology.
The Joe On Tech Mac Fitness Bundle
News Feed. Joe On Tech Toggle navigation.
Home current Books Archive About Contact. Subscribe to joeMail! Email Address.
- Improve Your Mac’s Performance with Speeding Up Your Mac: A Joe On Tech Guide.
- The Joe On Tech Mac Fitness Bundle!
- Lifelong Management of Hypertension!
- Just One Kiss.
First Name. Last Name.